What is a Trigger?
- A Trigger is the image that can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A trigger can be a business card, Logo, Tattoo, etc.
- You and others will scan the image with the PixzAR App.
Examples of Triggers;
- Pictures of Houses
- Business cards
- Many many more! To find out more please contact us!
What is Content
- Your Facebook page link or any other Social media handle that you may want to direct the scanner/user to.
- E.G. Take a picture (Trigger) of your business card and send the link (content) of your website to email@example.com. Wait for a confirmation email from the team and you ready to scan!
What can you link a Trigger to?
A trigger can be linked to;
- YouTube video links
- Website links that shows your services or products.
- WhatsApp Chat (Just send your contact number and the message you would like to pop up,)
- Social Media Links / profiles
- Descriptions of a specific product /service
- Nutritional Values of food
- E.G. You could provide your business card as a trigger image and we could link it to WhatsApp. If your client downloads PixzAR, they then scan your business card, it will automatically take them to a WhatsApp chat with you.